Need help transitioning to the post-coronavirus economy?
- Answers to the questions you have about the change in work style brought about by the coronavirus.
- Search this site for ideas for the kinds of livelihoods you can pursue at home.
- I can work with you in person or virtually via Skype, Zoom, Jitsi, telephone, text, or e-mail to meet your needs
- Provide access to the Working From Home Encyclopedia, the digital versions of our best-selling books.
- Start by contacting me with one click.
To help you find answers to these questions, we offer personal counseling. Be sure to mention the website for a reduced rate. To get you started, here are some initial questions, giving your answers a 1 to 10 score:
1. Do you look forward to going to work when you get up in the morning?
2. Do you earn enough to have a standard of living that enables you to:
- Have a home of your own in a place that’s safe to raise kids?
- Have health insurance that will pay the bills if you get sick?
- Take a vacation once a year?
- Look forward to retirement?
3. Will your job or business still be in demand in five years?
If you score any of your answers below seven, click here to take this survey!
What constitutes a sustaining livelihood?
- Who will I be in ten years?
- Where will I fit?
- How will I support myself?